12.26.2009

My Bestpal Wedding

Yesterday which is December 25th 2009, Christians are celebrating the Christmas by having dinner or something else with their families. It is a very special day I know, but the thing that make more special is my bestpal has her wedding ceremony. Her name is Riana Vilianita and she marry an army named Zulhakim.

The wedding is held on Kodam Building in Malang start at 7 pm. Usually when an army had wedding ceremony, there will be an opening ceremonial called pedang-pora . When I know about that, I am so excited to go earlier to that wedding, but unfortunately one of my friends comes late. Yes, me and my friends (Titis, Anto, Hakim, Angga, Ratih, and Idham) are riding Titis' car. And the one who comes late is Angga.

So we arrived at Kodam Building at around 7.15 and meet Riva, Muren, Gondrong, Dedet, Reby, Mas Yudi, Bang Ochon, and Brando. We promise to meet in front of the building and come in together. But we are still waiting Primi and Gatya for about 5 minutes. After that, We are complete and ready to do the handshake with the newly wed and their parents. For your information, in Indonesia we are usually do the handshake and greet the groom, bride, and their family as well on kind of stage.

Then we finally meet the newly wed, GOSH.!! They are awesome. Really, I think it's because their happiness aura. After we done with the greet and handshake thingy, we go to the diningroom which is so crowded. Okay let's start to queue then. I eat a lot as always :) My menu is fried rice, shrimp, chicken, broccoli, tongue, dim sum, and soup. The menu is outstanding I think.

After we fill our stomach up, we are ready to take some pictures. These are some of our pictures captured:

-The Boys-

-The Girls-

-Us-














Unfortunately I do not have the pictures with the groom and bride because it was taken by the professional photographer.

The last but not least, I ask my friend to capture me as well:



The question that still play in my mind is:
"When will be my wedding ceremony? and who is my bride?"

1 comment:

Primi Kozzy Closet said...

:))))) looove your question. and loooove the fact that angga always late :D :D jadi inget waktu mo pergi ke jakarta dulu CV dia hampir ditinggal :D :D

hmmmm,,,, aq juga pengen liat pedangpora pang,,, blum pernah,, ehhh si gatya yg nelat,,, aq yg disuruh njemput soale ujan,,, benernya ibuk dan bapaknya yg mau njemput aq,, tpi jam 8. oh no.