12.25.2009

fashion is never be wrong

I forget about the exact date I become a freak of this website, but the one who makes me know about this website is Ririe Agun. She was my senior high school mate, although we never in the same class.

Yes, it is looklet. And I work with some designs that I like to play with my models. For your information, I do not understand about what is happen in fashion industry, but I like to fashion my life or you can say my life is fashion. :)

So do not ever feel wrong with fashion, because you are what you wear.

These are some of my works:

Which one is your favorite??

Please visit my page in: http://looklet.com/user/211831

3 comments:

djursh said...

i think, 'zipper in dept' is gorgeous

pamungkasalamin said...

oh thank you, :)

laraz said...

apang......kamu maen looklet jg?? follow gw donk..namanya dyaz.heheheehhehe