12.24.2009

The Beautiful 24th Dec 2009

Today is Thursday with some special things compare with the other Thursday before. Yes, today is Christmas Eve. Although I am not celebrate this event, but i always love the spirit of Christmas.

I can see almost Christians going to the church with their special clothes and bring the bible as well. After that they will have dinner with all their families and end up with exchange the presents to the ones they loved (I do not know whether that will be happened in Christmas Eve or Christmas Day).

But the things that I love the most for Christmas are all the songs and movies, especially cartoons that accompany my days recently. I wish a Merry Christmas to all Christians, may joy comes to your life as always.












PS: I want a Christmas tree in my room Santa Claus.! :)

*Picture: http://julie1226.deviantart.com/art/Christmas-Tree-104984504

No comments: