10.29.2013

25th Birthday

Before this joyful October fly away, I want to capture one of the best moments in this year. Yes, it’s my birthday. Turning into 25-year-old-man is kind of scary for me, it’s one forth century Guys. To be honest I always excited when first of October came, but only until 2009. It would be sound silly, but I want to live in 21 years old like forever.

There are too many things to be done and achieved when you’re getting older. But I thank to Almighty for giving me this infinite blessing. Hopefully it’s not only a year older, but a year better. And this year I’ve received a bouquet of good prayers, cakes, gifts, and greetings. You may call me a freak, but I make this list of receiving birthday greeting through:
  1. BBM : 65 Items
  2. Text: 2 Items
  3. Emails: 3 Items
  4. Twitter: 32 Items
  5. Facebook: 8 Items
  6. Whatsapp: 2 Items
  7. Line: 2 Items
  8. Phone Calls: 7 Items
  9. Office Internal E-Forum: 10 Items
  10. Video: 2 Items 
And also got:
  1. Direct greeting: Countless
  2. Good wishes and prayers: Countless
  3. Cakes: 3 Items
  4. Gifts: Priceless
What can I say except Alhamdulillah. I beg you dear Gusti Allah, may I always remember them who have sincere and kind heart. Last but not least, May Allah always bless you, my beloved ones.
Thanks, MK :)
Thanks, Gigi :)
Thanks dearest office-mates, you make my work-life easier as always ;)
#TerVickyWhatSoEver :P
Thanks, Nabris :)
Thanks, Kak Indah :)
Thanks, Vivi & Tata
Thanks, Mbak Arrie & Vilma
Thanks, Gigi & Maul :)

I am the happiest creature in this universe, Lord :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I can feel the joy of your birthday :)