11.10.2010

A-I-U-O For MK

It's been 4 months I didn't meet my girl physically.
The last time we met was in my graduation ceremony on 31 july 2010.
I do really miss her and want to see her everyday.
But this condition is not permitted us to do so.
Yes, I'm in Jakarta and she's in Malang.

If you ask me whether I'm sad or not in having long distance relationship?
The answer is yes no.
Yes, since we can not meet each other every Saturday night just like the most of happy couples on earth.
No, because we're chasing our own dreams right now.
And hoping one day we able to create our dreams in the same line.
MK
While waiting the appropriate time for our meeting,
I make some scratches for her.


A for MK
Kala hati yang berkata.
Bukan mulut atau mereka.
Bahkan akal pun tak berdaya.
Hanya hati yang berucap cinta.


I for MK
Tak pernah kuingkari janji.
Walaupun terkadang ingin rasanya berlari.
Lalu kuingat indahnya puisi.
Berisi mengenai isi hati.


U for MK
Bergulat dengan rindu.
Terus berusaha membunuh pilu.
Yakin ini hanya sekedar waktu.
Dimana yang kuinginkan hanyalah kamu.


O for MK
Sendiriku bersahabat dengan secangkir espresso.
Berpikir untuk menggapai kau hingga pluto.
Untuk kekasih yang berlambang virgo.

*Think hard to make E for MK :)

2 comments:

Laras Arum said...

so sweetnya apank ini..hehehe

pamungkasalamin said...

aih makasih dut :)