2.06.2015

Nike Plus Running Application

I installed this application on October 2013 and started to use it in the middle of May 2014. Nike plus running app is application for Android and iOS to track your running. You will know about how calories had burnt, how long you've run, the average pace of your running, and the running route if you activated your GPS.

To serve the users better, Nike plus running app also provide badges to be collected by the user when they achieved something. For example your fastest run, your farthest run, running in Halloween Day, running in rainy/snowy days, and many more.

Furthermore Nike plus running app is pretty similar with other social medias for users who want to share their running activities to others. Yes we can add friends in our application. It also can be connected to other social medias such as Facebook dan Twitter so that your friends know your activities.

Since I love collecting the badges, I proudly announce by the end of January 2015 I got the golden miles trophy. It means I ran for more than 50 miles or around 81 km a month. Woohoo.! As an amateur runner, to reach that distance in a month was really challenging, but finally I did make it. Alhamdulillah.. And this year target is able to run in marathon or 42 km.

Ahh ya let me show some of my badges:





PS: Well if you don't mind, please add my Nike Running+ in pamungkasalamin ya. Good day, Folks.

No comments: