4.22.2013

The Unwanted Invitation

Are you happy when receiving birthday party or any kind of invitation?

Yes, of course everyone feel great when knowing that he/she become one of the attendants of party.

Today I just received one invitation. Not a birthday party or even wedding ceremony.

This is the first time I've got this invitation. The invitation that I know will come to me one day. And it just happened. The invitation to a place where I can responsible for what I did in the past.

To be honest this is the only invitation that I am not happy at all to be the receiver. This is really unwanted invitation.

But at the end, I just really grateful for this present. Thank Allah for giving me this opportunity to be a better person. And please ya Rabb, Guide me with Your Mercy as always. Because I am not strong enough to face this all alone.

No comments: