1.24.2011

Short Yet Awesome Meet Up

Hey Folks!

I wanna share random things that happen in my daily life in January.

Well you already know about my families lost that I post before.
And the best results that we’ve got from that incident is we learn how to be more careful and believe to Allah Almighty that He has a good plan for us in the future.
Yes, nothing last forever.

So I think it’s good if we jump to next story.

I just can’t stand to smile when started this story.
Guess what?
Finally I met my MK.
We met on Friday, 21 January 2011 around 7 pm at Gandaria City after I finished my work.
She looked gorgeous with her black tee, light brown blazer, skinny jeans, and simple string sandals.

We spent our time by watching a musical movie, Burlesque.
Then we had our very late dinner and having chit-chat.
Unfortunately since it’s already around 10 pm, so we decided to went home.

I take her to her home and met her mom for the first time.
If you asked how my heart beat, I will say it’s just like a crazy drum.
Her mom is really kind, just like my girl’s description.
She wore a veil and has sweet smile.

I only took around 5 minutes in her home since it’s already late of night.
It’s too bad that our first meeting in 2011 was very short.
And after that meeting, I miss her even more by time to time.

Thank God for giving us a chance to meet physically.
But I hope You give us more time to spend with in the future.

I can conclude my Friday is almost perfect!
Good time, good movie, good meals, and the best part is good couple.

Ahh ya, we also took pictures of us. But it’s only end with 1 good pic.


See yah next visit dear MK.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Both of you are too sweet. Say hi to MK, Pang :D