1.23.2015

Reviewing 2014

*This post is aim to remind myself to do harder effort to achieve my goals*

Before January ends, I really should post this. So the story begins years ago when I always write my dreams and targets in the end of every year. I started this as routines after hearing some opinions about the magic of written dreams, so you will know what things to be achieved and your surroundings will support you. I skipped this thing on 2013 because I faced big problems in the end of 2012, so my focus is only to solve those problems. But then I realized that everyone must have their own problems. So I just need to chin up, do my best, pray harder, and let Allah do the rest.


























So I need to review my 2014’s resolution, here they are:
  1. 5 times of daily prayer (Not yet checked) 
  2. Dhuha prayer (Not yet checked)
  3. Monday – Thursday fasting (Not yet checked)
  4. Tahajud prayer (Not yet checked)
  5. Khatam (Checked)
  6. Full ramadhan fasting (Checked)
  7. Full syawal fasting (Checked)
  8. Qurban (Checked)
  9. Zakat fitrah (Checked)
  10. TOEFL score :  550 (Too bad my score is only 510)
  11. New job in HR world (Got the opportunities to take tests in some companies but unfortunately none of them is hiring me. And I still believe it is just the matter of time to get my HR job. Alhamdulillah for those experiences) 
  12. Start my master degree (In Shaa Allah in a blink of eyes. Soon) 
  13. New glasses (Checked) 
  14. Nike running shoes (Checked) 
  15. 62 kg (Still in 67 kg. Blaaah!) 
  16. Drive smoothly and safely (My mom is still shouting everytime I drive) 
  17. Vacation outside Jakarta (Checked! I went to Malang, Lampung, Pagar Alam, Palembang, and Bengkulu) 
  18. New laptop (Note yet checked, still in love in my current Asus) 
  19. Pee on the plane (Checked! My first pee in the air while flying with Garuda Indonesia. Hahaha.!) 
  20. Charity with orphan (Not yet checked) 
  21. 10 grams gold investment (Checked) 
  22. Holycow (Not yet checked) 
  23. New tuxedo (Note yet checked) 
  24. Have “guru ngaji” (Not yet checked) 
  25. Start my yoga (Checked! Thanks to Martin Johannes Haholongan Pandiangan to take me join for free in your class) 
  26. Ride commuter (Checked) 
  27. Umroh (Still digging the gold) 
  28. Watch mocking jay premiere (Checked! Thanks to MK for accompanying me) 
  29. 20 surah of Al Quran (50% completed) 
  30. Medical check up (Checked) 
  31. Prayer after adzan (Not yet checked)
Well oh well, not all of them got checked. But I really should say big Alhamdulillah, 2014 was giving me lots of experiences and learning. I need to work my ass harder this year to complete the random puzzle named pieces of dream. Last but not least, I got signed temporarily into Bengkulu since December 5th 2014. Never bored to say Alhamdulillah for every single thing.! Let’s get “sweat” in 2015, Folks :)

No comments: